Our Vision. Effigy Designs is dedicated to providing small businesses, nonprofit organizations, and entrepreneurs a website that is designed or re-designed to fit their needs, and is representative of their organization. Our staff want your introduction to the internet world to be beneficial and pleasant. We will listen to you, focus on your needs, and deliver a product and/ or service that will enhance your organization.
More Information. On-site training is available so you will have the capability to make small updates and/or adjustments to your website. Our staff can prepare your web home from start to finish, or any steps in between. Let us take out the hassle of finding competent, and dependable website home providers. We will also take the necessary steps to ensure your intended audience will find your web site. An essential part of your new web site or re-design is the programming of META tags with a description, key words, and hand submissions to the major search engines.
If you are not savvy around the web we can help answer your questions.
- The American Lung Association of North Carolina, an organization dedicated to every breath you take. - Lung disease has become the third leading cause of death and unfortunately is continuing to grow faster than any other leading killer. For nearly a century, the American Lung Association's mission has been preventing and controlling lung disease and promoting lung health through research, education, and defending your right to breathe. Effigy Designs made a monetary donation to support the Asthma Walk.
- Central Children's Home of North Carolina, Inc. - The mission of the Central Children’s Home, an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, is to provide family centered services via an appropriate period of residential group care for children and youth from age 5-21, who cannot remain at home due to dependency, neglect or abuse; by providing a wholesome atmosphere that is conducive to their emotional, educational, social, spiritual and physical growth and development which promotes positive family functioning and/or independent living. Effigy Designs donated website services to the organization, and currently provides cost-free web maintenance.
- Teacher Training Program - Nortel Networks sponsors a teacher(K-12)trainng program. The purpose of the Nortel Teacher Training Program is to provide computer education to teachers (K-12) and staff in and around the Research Triangle Park. ED volunteer as instructors as needed.
- Nolan D. Bunn Foundation - The Nolan D. Bunn Foundation, Inc., an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, serves patients treated at dialysis facilities located in Raleigh, Smithfield, and Cary. Effigy Designs donated website services to the organization, and currently provides cost-free web maintenance.
- Toys For Tots - The Marine Toys for Tots Foundation, an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) not-for-profit public charity, independent of the U.S. Marine Corps, is the fund raising, funding and support organization for the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program. The Foundation's mission is to raise funds to provide toys to supplement the collections of local Toys for Tots coordinators; defray the costs of conducting annual Toys for Tots campaigns; provide administrative, advisory, financial, logistic and promotional support to local coordinators; provide other support the U.S. Marine Corps, as a federal agency, cannot provide; and conduct public education and information programs which call the general public to action in support of Toys for Tots. The staff at Effigy Designs collects toys during the holiday season and distribute them to local U.S. Marine Corps Reserve units for distribution.
- UNC-TV Festival Fundraiser - As a Public Broadcasting System (PBS) affiliated statewide network, UNC-TV is committed to educate, enrich, and inform all North Carolinians. The station holds an annual telethon fundraiser as its main source of revenue for tv programming, and the ED staff volunteers time to answer phones.
Effigy Designs latest design awards received are the:
|| For Creativity,
Ease of navigation,
We are honored for the recognition .
The American Association of Webmasters recognizes the top webmasters and web designers for outstanding achievement in web design. Each web site is rated on 1) Navigation, 2) Design, 3) Content, 4) Scripting, and 5) Originality. Membership in this prestigous organization comes via web design recognition only.
IWA, a non-profit global professional association, an industry recognized leader in providing certification standards through its Certified Web Professional (CWP) programs. IWA's initiatives now support more than 100 official chapters representing over 24,000 individual members in 106 countries.
WDDA members continue to enhance their professional goals by continuing educational pursuits, seminars, conventions, etc., and striving for excellence through professional improvement. All WDDA Member sites MUST be Family Safe Web Sites. No exceptions will be made to this rule under ANY circumstances.